A question most people have when it comes to skin tightening is: What is the best non-invasive treatment for skin tightening. Honestly, there are a lot of options out there. This can make it a bit difficult to find the skin tightening treatment that’s best for you.
However, one skin tightening treatment stands above the rest… Laser skin tightening. Laser skin tightening effectively reduces the appearance of wrinkles and loose skin for a smoother and more youthful appearance. So how exactly does laser skin tightening work? What can you expect during a typical laser skin tightening session?
1. How Does Laser Skin Tightening Work?
First let’s talk about what laser skin tightening is and how it works. Basically, it’s a minimally invasive, non-surgical process that uses an infrared light source (a laser) to tighten skin by heating the collagen under the skin’s surface.
In addition, skin tightening also encourages the growth of new collagen in the treated areas and promotes the absorption of more collagen from surrounding, untreated areas. The effects of laser skin tightening are almost instant. You should notice a more firm and youthful appearance after your first treatment. And you will begin to see more results in the following months, especially if you continue to get laser skin tightening treatments.
2. What To Espect
So now that we understand how laser skin tightening works, what can you expect from a typical session? Well the first step is to remove all makeup, oils, etc. before the procedure begins. Next, a practitioner will apply a topical anesthetic cream to the area to be treated.
During a laser skin tightening treatment session, the practitioner uses a hand piece to apply brief pulses of laser energy to the skin. Sessions normally last from 30 minutes to one hour, depending on the size and location of the area to be treated. Since this treatment is non-invasive, there is no recovery time so you will be able to return to your daily activities after the procedure.
There are a few possible side effects including: a warm sensation to the skin, redness, or minor swelling. However, these effects usually fade within a few hours after the procedure.
3. The Benefits of Laser Skin Tightening
There are many amazing benefits of laser skin tightening, including the great results. Some of these benefits include:
- Collagen Production: As I mentioned above, laser skin tightening helps promote collagen production. With the age, our skin naturally produces less collagen which results in skin laxity. The collagen regeneration will make your skin healthy and give it a smooth and younger look. By stimulating the regeneration of collagen, the results of a healthy, young skin remain for years.
- Immediate and Long Lasting Results: One of the greatest advantages of laser skin tightening, is that the results can be seen immediately. As soon as the collagen production is stimulated, you will start seeing great improvement in your skin every single day. These results will last for a long time.
- Non-Surgical: Another advantage of laser skin tightening is that it’s completely non-invasive. No needles, injections, or incisions are needed. This also means that no recovery time is needed, unlike surgical procedures.
- Minimal Discomfort: Unlike surgical procedures, laser skin tightening is virtually painless. You will only feel slight discomfort as the laser penetrates the upper layers of skin while heating and stimulating the collagen underneath.
The Laser Skin Tightening Takeaway
All in all, laser skin tightening is one of the best non-invasive treatments fir skin tightening out there. Not only is it extremely effective, it’s also safe and pain free.
Ready to experience the benefits of Body Lyft’s Laser Skin Tightening for yourself? Get in contact with us! The Body Lyft System provides customized treatment protocols for all ages and body types based on each individual’s needs, thus ensuring the highest opportunity for results at costs more inexpensive than a personal trainer.
Not only do we offer treatments to improve your body’s overall appearance, we also offer skin care treatments including derma-plane, facials, chemical peels, organic peels, micro-needling, LED Light Therapy, and more.